|Bird's Eye View of Kosciuszko Bridge from Bing Maps|
|Penny Bridge Abutment on Queens Side|
|Penny Bridge Location & Site Context|
|Kosciuszko Bridge from Former Site of Penny Bridge|
|New Footprint of Kosciuszko Bridge|
- "'Penny Bridge' Inquiry Evoked Many Replies" Brooklyn Daily Eagle 24 September, 1950
- North, Leslie "Boon to Industry" Unknown Publication Source 4 August, 1939
- Ingersoll, Kosciuszko Memorials Approved" Brooklyn Daily Eagle 17 October, 1940
- "A Fact A Day About Brooklyn" Brooklyn Daily Eagle 29 July, 1941
- New York Sate DOT online.
- Mitch Waxman "Poison Cauldron of the Newtown Creek" Atlas Obscura tour.
There's another bridge on Metropolitan Ave that spans Newtown Creek.ReplyDelete