|India Street Firehouse - 88 India Street|
|Original Firehouse of Engine Co. 15 circa 1872|
|Construction Plan for India Street Firehouse - Engine Company 215|
Although this video titled "Last Fire Horses Retired" is not from the firehouse at 88 India Street it is a good illustration of a horse drawn fire engine being hauled from a similar size fire station. The last time a horse drawn engine was sent out on call in Brooklyn was in 1922.
- "The Old Quarters-Brooklyn Engine Company 15" By honorary Battalion Chief Frederick B. Melahn Jr.
- Boucher, Mike "Disbanded Companies" Mike Boucher's F.D.N.Y. History Page online.
- Carroll, Robert "19G Puts Him in a Fire House" NY News. 17, December 1975
- Ellis, Junius "Retired Firehouses Find New Careers" New York Times. 3 April, 1977
- "New York's Changing scene" New York Sunday News Magazine August 1974